C8 MCT-Powder Unflavored - The Friendly Fat Company
100% C8 MCT-Powder with Acacia fiber for increased energy, satiety and focus. Unflavored. 260 g.
- No fillers or junk additives
- Dissolves easily without a mixer
- Keeps blood sugar stable. Avoid energy dips
- MCT-oil from coconut, - Medium Chain Triglycerides are a type of fat derived from coconut oil. They are instantly converted to ketones which are used by the body for powerful and long lasting energy.
- Acacia fiber, is a natural prebiotic fiber derived from the sap of the Acacia tree. It's a powerful superfood that feeds our healthy gut bacteria and supports our bodies' digestive health.
BenefitsFuel for your brain
MCT provides instant and long lasting energy to help you focus when you need to get shit done!Long lasting energy
MCT is instantly converted to energy that will last longer than energy from carbs.Supports weight loss
MCT increases satiety, can aid in weight loss, and helps reduce cravings between meals.Balances blood sugar
Spend more time focused on getting shit done, and less time on energy crashes and hunger pangs.
HOW TO USE IT?
Mix in your coffee or tea..
...or add power to other snacks.
WHY SHOULD I USE IT?-To boost your brain...
...and get shit done! Wake your brain in the morning by adding MCT to your coffee or tea and get the most out of your day.-To avoid that afternoon crash.
Feeling tired in the afternoons? MCT gives you instant energy and keeps your blood sugar stable. No more yawning in the office!-To reduce cravings between meals.
Never really feeling satiated? MCT makes you feel full for longer and helps you resist the constant urge to snack!-To boost your physical performance.
MCT is perfect to have as a pre-workout as it gives you instant and long lasting energy to crush your next workout!
What is the difference between MCT-oil and MCT-powder?
MCT powder has the same effect as MCT oil but is easier for the stomach to digest. It’s also more practical to mix in your coffee or tea without the need of a mixer. MCT oil on the other hand is easier to use in food such as sallad dressings and more, so it all boils down to how you plan to use it.
How much MCT should I take?
Start with 1 scoop a day if you’re new to MCT, and then increase gradually to 2-3 scoops daily for optimal results. Larger amounts can have laxative effects, especially if you take it on an empty stomach.