ERYTHRITOL is a polyol – a polyhydroxy (sugar) alcohol. It is a product of the natural fermentation process. It is found in vegetables, fruit (e.g. grapes, pears), mushrooms, seaweed and wine. Its sweetness is 60-70% that of sucrose. Additionally, this sweetener gives a pleasant cooling sensation to your mouth.
- AN EXCELLENT ALTERNATIVE TO SUGAR
- THE HEALTHIEST OF ALL SWEETENERS
- ENERGY VALUE 0 KCAL PER 100G!
- A ZERO GLYCEMIC INDEX
- RECOMMENDED FOR LOW-CALORIE AND SUGAR-FREE DIETS
- ERYTHRITOL DOES NOT CAUSE TOOTH DECAY