FRULOVE is a new version of ALLNUTRITION IN JELLY products
ALLNUTRITION FRULOVE IN JELLY MANGO & STRAWBERRY is strawberry and mango immersed in a gel, also known as FRUGELINE (thick jelly). FRULOVE IN JELLY MANGO & STRAWBERRY is a light texture somewhat resembling kissel, in which we have placed pieces of juicy mango and deliciously sweet strawberries.
Our fruit family abounds with great flavours! We are introducing products in new versions of 500g packaging.
You must try all of them!!
Thick jelly is used in confectionery, bakery, as a topping for waffles and pancakes, ice cream, whipped cream, confectionery fondant, dumplings, pasta or rice. All fruit was fresh and carefully selected before processing.
Properties of mango:
- Mango is a perfect source of vitamins and minerals, as well as carbohydrates giving you a real boost of energy.
- The set of vitamins in mango includes vitamins C, A, E, K and some group B vitamins.
- The valuable ingredients are complemented by antioxidants.
- It supports health and is good for the appearance.
Properties of strawberries:
- A number of vitamins and minerals - group B vitamins (B1, B2) as well as A and PP. They have more vitamin C than citrus fruits (120% of the daily requirement for adults) and are a valuable source of iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium and manganese.
- Low in calories - ideal element of a weight-loss diet, they contain approximately 30 calories per 100 g.
- Intestinal regulation – they contain fibre, which helps to regulate the intestines and maintain a proper balance of intestinal microflora.
- Detoxifying and purifying - thanks to bromelain - the enzyme responsible for the breakdown of proteins. Strawberries are recommended for people who have trouble digesting proteins or need to reduce body weight.
WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE IT! DON'T HOLD BACK!
Contains sweeteners. Contains naturally occurring sugars. Pasteurised product. Suitable for vegans. It should not be consumed in case of allergy to any of the ingredients. May contain fruit stalks. Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect. Darkening of the product while stored is a natural phenomenon. It may contain cereals containing gluten, eggs, milk, shellfish, nuts, sesame seeds and derivatives.
Store in a dry place at a temperature between 2°C and 25°C. Once opened, store in a refrigerator at a temperature between 2°C and 10°C. Use within 14 days.