LAB ONE N°1 KidsBiotic 15 sachets
- kids, immune support,
Nº1 KidsBiotic is a unique probiotic preparation intended for infants and children. The advanced formula combines as many as 6 billion microencapsulated bacterial cultures from 3 strains: Lactobacillus Plantarum LP01, Bifidobacterium Breve BR03 and Lactobacillus Rhamnosus GG, which are naturally present in the children's gastrointestinal tract. Clinical studies confirm their valuable influence on the digestive system, shaping the proper intestinal microflora and strengthening immunity.
1 sachet of N°1 KidsBiotic contains:
As many as 6 billion microencapsulated bacterial cultures.
3 selected of probiotic bacteria with the effect proven by numerous clinical trials.
Advanced technology of microencapsulation with a lipid shell, protecting each bacterial cell, ensuring its stability during storage and effectiveness during use.The contents of the sachet is easily administered by putting it directly on the tongue or in combination with water, yoghurt or expressed breast milk.
Effects of N°1 KidsBiotic:
• Stimulates the production of antibodies and strengthens the immune system.
• Reduces discomfort in digestive tract disorders.
• Supports the body during antibiotic therapy and soothes the consequences of its use.
• Restores the balance of the intestinal microflora.
• Supports the proper functioning of the digestive system.
• Inhibits the growth of pathogens and pathogenic bacteria.
• Promotes the absorption of nutrients from breast milk and other foods.
• Reduces the symptoms of food intolerances and allergies.
• Relieves abdominal pain, diarrhea and prevents dehydration.
• Reduces the risk of developing respiratory problems.
The action of active ingredients contained in N°1 KidsBiotic:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103) — a strain of probiotic bacteria whose properties have been proved in approximately 1000 tests. It is characterized by a very high survival rate in an acidic environment and adherence to the cells of the intestinal epithelium. It stimulates the secretion of protective mucins, thanks to which the intestines gain resistance to antibiotics and pathogens. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG is effective in the prevention, treatment of symptoms and reduction of the duration of diarrhea caused by antibiotic therapy, infection or travel. It has also been documented to be effective in preventing the development of nosocomial diarrhea, in particular RV gastroenteritis. It supports the proper functioning of the digestive system, treating the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and reducing the severity and frequency of abdominal pain. It strengthens the immune system of infants and children, reducing the risk of upper respiratory tract infections and the occurrence of atopic dermatitis.
- Lactobacillus plantarum LP01 (LMG P -21021) called lactic acid bacterium, similarly to other strains of probiotic bacteria, it helps to strengthen immunity, stimulate the digestive system and reduce gastrointestinal discomfort. It restores the balance of the intestinal microflora and supports the body's fight against pathogens.
- Bifidobacterium breve BR03 (DSM 16604) accelerates the treatment of diarrhea and the formation of the gut microbiota in infants and children. It is highly resistant to an acidic environment and easily adheres to the walls of the large intestine. It supports, among others the production of lactic acid, creating unfavorable conditions for the growth and development of pathogenic bacteria, such as: Helicobacter pylori, Candida, E.cola. It works well in the treatment of ulcerative large intestine and irritable bowel syndrome. Bifidobacterium breve BR03 also has a protective effect against the development of food allergies.
RECOMMENDED USE AND DOSAGE
Babies and children up to 3 years of age: 1 sachet daily. The contents of the sachet should be dissolved in a minimum of 100 ml of liquid. In the case of breastfed infants, it is recommended to dissolve the contents of the sachet in expressed mother's milk.
Children over 3 years of age and adults: 1-2 sachets a day. The contents of the sachet can be consumed directly on the tongue or mixed with water, yoghurt or milk. Prepared product should be consumed immediately.