- vitamin C, health
Nº1 Vitamin C is a dietary supplement that contains 1000 mg of vitamin C in each capsule.
- helps in the proper functioning of the immune system on a daily basis and during and after intensive physical exercises,
- increases the absorption of non-haem iron,
- protects DNA, proteins and lipids against oxidative damage,
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, teeth and gums,
- supports the proper functioning of the nervous system,
- contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism,
- helps reduce tiredness and fatigue,
- supports the maintenance of normal psychological functions,
- supports regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
Vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), gelatine capsule.